Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BSU Earth Day











Today I participated in only my second outdoor bazaar. The etsy team was invited to be a part of the first ever craft fair and bazaar at BSU to celebrate earth day. It was really fun, and I was able to handle the heat OK because Asia, one of the team members shared her tent with me. I had a cheesy canopy that requires poles, rope and stakes, so I was really glad to not have to use it. I'm going to buy a pop up as soon as I can find one at a good price. Each time I do a bazaar I learn more about what people like to buy and meet some really interesting people too. I may not get rich, but it is fun. I came home tonight and started on some things for the next one!

1 comment:

  1. thanks Jane for taking & posting the photos! I had a great day & I hope eveyone else did too!

    ReplyDelete